Resorbable Collagen Membrane
InterOss® Guideis a porcine-derived resorbable collagen membrane intended for periodontal and/or dental surgeries. When used in conjunction with a graft material for a guided bone regeneration procedure, the barrier membrane restricts the entry of rapidly proliferating non-osteogenic cells within the bony defect while allowing the ingrowth of slow-growing bone-forming cells. InterCollagen® Guide’s dense fibrous architecture enhances mechanical strength, increases durability, and is easily sutured. The membrane is a resorbable barrier that gets remodeled and/or incorporated by the host tissue. InterCollagen® Guide is highly drapable can be trimmed to the required size.
InterCollagen® Guide is available in five sizes
Indications of Use
InterCollagen® Guide can be used in guided bone regeneration (GBR) and guided tissue regeneration (GTR) procedures as a
a biodegradable barrier for:
- Maxillary ridge reconstruction for prosthetic treatment
- Sinus floor augmentation and support of the Schneiderian membrane
- Immediate or delayed augmentation around implants in extraction sockets
- Periodontal bone defects (1-3 wall defects) and furcation defects (class I and II)
- After apicectomy, cystectomy, resection of retained teeth, and resection of
other bone lesions
- Dehiscence defects
- Fenestration defects
- Maxillary ridge augmentation
- Extraction sockets after tooth extractions
- Surgical bone defects and bone wall defects
InterCollagen® Guide is 100% natural and biocompatible and has excellent drapability and long-term stability and it is easily suturable.
InterCollagen® Guide is validated and documented in case of studies through clinicians involving procedures such as horizontal/vertical augmentation, sinus augmentation, and sinus elevation.
Disclaimer: InterCollagen® Guide is registered or available in a selected country/region. Please check with a SigmaGraft representative for availability and further information
If you are a distributor or clinician and have questions about the product, please submit an inquiry below.